Sunday 13 November 2011

EJC Crafting



After some serious time away from being creative (6 months) I have decided to start my own jewellery creation's. I am especially creating swarvoski piece's ready for Xmas complete with their own boxes also hand crafted by myself. I have been commissioned to create over 7 pieces and have approached a friend to help create a signature piece I can add to each piece to make it more of a EJC piece and not just a piece of jewellery.
These pieces can be tailored made for what ever size, colour or charm added. complete with a matching box that is either themed to the bracelet or to your chosen theme.
I am especially looking forward to the piece's a special friend has asked me to create for her bridesmaids at her wedding (thank you Vicki xxx)
I will be updating my piece's as and when I have created them so please follow me to keep updated with the pieces.
The pieces you see here have been sold along with their boxes. I'm sure you will not be disappointed with your piece. Of course necklace's and earrings to match can be created on request.
If you are looking for that special gift for that special person then why not leave the hard work to me and allow me to create you something that will not only wow your loved one but create something that can be a treasured memory of that special day.
conntact me at emacrowder@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
xxxEJCxxx


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the bracelet's your doing for me they will be gorgeous!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete